Monopiece cylindrical cork stopper of natural origin. It comes out of the bark of the cork-oak-tree. (Quercus Suber), by punching.
The certain stopper consists the ideal solution for bottling red "reserve" wines.
- Process: STERILIZATION by SIMPLE PEROXIDE “ washing”, disaffection of smells, stabilization of humidity by “ozon” air.
- Bottling “life” : safe bottling lasts for 10 – 12 years. Afterwards it is suggested to change the cork stopper.
- Dimensions: 38 x 24, 45 x 24 (25/26), 49 x 24 (25/26), 54 x 24 ( 25/26 ) and any demanded dimension for special orders.
- Available in any quality.
Specific category is a natural cork ST-4 4 pieces (the multipiece cork) of the House.
Special result cork stopper welding two carefully chosen pieces, by punching cork bark of many solid years, as well as two discs of natural cork parallel cut, high quality.
This special cork stopper is proposed for unlimited aging wines, without the need of recorking.
Sterilization processes: washing PRE-STERIL, sterilization-deodorizing, C3-waterproofing
Lifetime: Cork for unlimited ageing without recork.
Dimensions: 44 x 25, 48 x 25
CO - NAT
Monopiece cylindrical cork stopper of natural origin, with a special waterproofing treatment of resources, also waterproofing and sterilization.
- Bottling life: 4 – 6 years
- Dimensions: 45 x 24, 49 x 24
Monopiece cylindrical cork stopper of natural origin. Its pores have been closed (colmated) with glue+cork dust, under proper process which improves its properties.
- Bottling life: 2 – 4 years
- Dimensions: 38 x 24, 45 x 24